FAQ - Gynecologic Robotic Surgery
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus)
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- Removal of benign or cancerous tumors
- Removal of the ovaries
- Endometriosis resection
- Treatment of uterine and vaginal prolapse (sacrocolpopexy)
- Treatment of cervical dysplasia and cancer
- Fertility procedures such as removing blockages in the fallopian tubes
Talk with your doctor. If you are not eligible because of your health history, you have other options that still offer excellent results.
Yes, because the surgery uses only tiny incisions.
Loma Linda is well prepared should any equipment issues occur. Since first using da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System, LLUMC’s robots have never experienced any unexpected downtime during the surgical procedure.
Become a Patient
Call us to make an appointment with one of our qualified physicians.